Hazardous waste recycling
We accept the following waste for recycling:
1) all types of disposed accumulators, cellular phone batteries and galvanic elements;
2) waste of electrical and electronic equipment (disposed household and office equipment – monitors, TV sets, computers, printers, fax machines, scanners, copying machines, cellular telephones, photo cameras, luminescence lamps, washing machines, refrigerators, microwave ovens, electric kettles, coffee machines, irons, grass mowers – anything that is operated by electricity);
3) old cars (we issue official utilization certificate and remove the vehicle from the State register)
4) medical waste
5) exhaust oils and filters;
We also manage the following waste:
- rubber waste and old tyres;
- all types of packaging;
- plastics and PET waste;
- glass waste and textile waste;
- paper, carton, wood waste;
By calling the free line 80000515 you can receive the necessary information about the recycling of the aforementioned waste and agree on removal thereof. You can also send your inquiry to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To popularise environment-friendly recycling of waste, SIA „ALL recycling” registered a separate brand eleco
For utilization of medical waste was created a separate brand m-eco
We offer legal entities and local governments to sign an agreement with our company for collection and recycling of all aforementioned types of waste.
Free removal of old household appliances
We invite inhabitants and institutions to deliver their old electrical household appliances for recycling free of charge. Further information can be received by calling the free line 80000515.
Destruction of counterfeited ware and documents
We offer for companies and state institutions services of destruction of paper documents, electronic data carriers of all types, as well as destruction and utilization of counterfeited production, production with expired period of use, and faulty production. We ensure 100% impossibility of repeated use or renewal. We issue Protocol of Destruction.